Porcelain Tiles & Ceramic Tiles
TileCraft offers a wide variety of porcelain & ceramic tiles design options - textures, sizes, colors, and accents. We offer SouthCoast MA, Cape Cod, and RI residents and businesses only the finest porcelain & ceramic tiles in the industry - from leading manufacturers like Florida Tile, Crossville, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Standard Tile, Jasba, UCTD, Royalty, Kayah, and more.
Porcelain tile is a unique type of ceramic tile, fired at extreme temperatures, making them much stronger than ordinary ceramic tiles and even harder than granite. Porcelain tile is made with special clays and minerals that are kiln-fired at temperatures that can exceed 2400 degrees Fahrenheit. As a result, porcelain is both harder and denser than other tile products. Additionally, porcelain is frost-proof as well as highly stain-, scratch-, and water-resistant.
TileCraft owner Christopher Buzniak installs many of the porcelain & ceramic tile jobs in southeastern MA, Cape Cod, and RI for homeowners and businesses. He is an expert tile craftsman who takes pride in all of the flooring tile and wall tile projects he undertakes. TileCraft offers free estimates and we will plan and complete your special tile project with care, precision, and excellence.
Porcelain tile offers many advantages:
- Porcelain tile can be installed in heavy traffic areas and some lines are slip-resistant.
- Satin-finish porcelain tile exhibits the realistic, authentic look of stone (but without the price of real stone).
- Porcelain tile has a higher perceived value. It is very popular from a decorating standpoint; its higher performance and better aesthetics are fueling its popularity.
- Porcelain tile has a higher breaking strength. Porcelain contains less clay and more feldspar (a mineral) than regular ceramic tile. Itís also pressed at a higher pressure, making it 30% harder than granite.
- Porcelain tile has less water absorption, stains less, and is easy to clean.
Porcelain tile & ceramic tile installation in South Coast MA, Cape Cod, & RI
TileCraft installs porcelain tile and ceramic tile throughout the southeastern MA, Cape Cod, and eastern RI region, including the communities of: Wareham MA, Onset MA, Marion MA, Mattapoisett MA, Fairhaven MA, Acushnet MA, New Bedford MA, North Dartmouth MA, South Dartmouth MA, Westport MA, Fall River MA, Swansea MA, Somerset MA, Seekonk MA, East Providence RI, Providence RI, Bristol RI, Warren RI, Barrington RI, Tiverton RI, Portsmouth RI, Middletown RI, Newport RI, Little Compton RI, Assonet MA, Freetown MA, East Freetown MA, Dighton MA, Rehoboth MA, Berkley MA, Taunton MA, Carver MA, Middleboro MA, Lakeville MA, Rochester MA, Bourne MA, Falmouth MA, Sagamore MA, Pocasset MA, Cotuit MA, Sandwich MA, Marstons Mills MA, Mashpee MA, Barnstable MA, Centerville MA, Osterville MA, Dennis MA, Hyannis MA, Yarmouth MA, and many other MA & RI communities.